Branches and Divisions
Students from all branches of engineering are eligible to participate. The branches are split into three divisions as below.
|Electrical branches||Computing branches||Mechanical branches|
|Biomedical Engineering||Computer Engineering||Aerospace Engineering|
|Electrical & Electronics||Computer Science||Automobile Engineering|
|Electronics and communication||Information Science||Biotechnology Engineering|
|Instrumentation||Information Technology||Chemical Engineering|
|Industrial Engineering and Management|
Please send a query to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are from a branch other than the ones listed above.
Rules for participation
- The Project submitted must be the official final year curricular project as certified by the College.
- The Registration fee per entry is Rs 1500. Early bird offer at Rs. 1000 for registrations on or before 1st January 2015.
- The project abstract must be submitted by
01st11th February 2015.
- A ten-page extended report of the project status must be submitted by 02nd April 2015.
- The finalists must present the project to an eminent jury at Bangalore. This presentation should include a demo of the project and the full project report must be available to the Jury.
- For answers to some common questions about Jed-i Challenge, visit here. Please send a mail to email@example.com if you have any other questions.
Parameters of evaluation
- The level of completion of the project with reference to the goals of the project specified at the time of registration.
- The Level of theoretical/experimental/implementation difficulty of the project.
- The distribution of effort among the team members and evidence of teamwork
- Novelty in the project with respect to what presently exists.
- Potential for the successful completed project to have real-life impact.
- Overall level of engineering excellence.